When I’m writing I often am torn between trying to put as many words as possible to paper and doing my best to make sure those words aren’t terrible. Here is a paragraph completely out of context for example. I’m sure that once I have a first draft finished I can go back and make it sound less stupid.
“To someone who has never seen a city before, cresting a hill to catch even a glimpse of skyline made Meiki dizzy. Man made towers seem impossibly large when the biggest thing you’ve ever seen is a forest. That first glimpse of skyscrapers for a split second just before they popped beneath the treeline left her feeling as if she had imagined it. Nothing could be that huge. It was miles away and yet it dominated the land. Soon the truck pulled to the top of another hill and there it was again. Majestic, awesome, monumental…Meiki’s mental thesaurus was at a loss to describe Newbright. Her chest was nearly bursting but she wanted to remain cool. She didn’t want Amara to know what a seed she was.”
Hidden messages in The Lego Movie.
- I just saw the lego movie.
- it was pretty good.
- Wasn't it?
- I love that movie.
- It was pretty much Tron though.
- I liked it but I think the message was all kinds of muddled
- I'm not even sure what it was supposed to be saying
- but it was fun
- That's true.
- the message was just an excuse for the ride
- "Play with your toys."
- The message was "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME."
- "Drink more Lego."
- the message was "don't play with Legos if you're over 12"
- It's amazing Lego signed off on that message!
- The message is "Don't play with Legos if you're Will Ferrell."
- It was like "Be yourself! Be unique! But just a regular guy with no imagination is all you really need to be! Creative people are jerks who don't work well together! Everyone is special! NO one is! Break your dad's shit!"
Predictive Text Poetry (start with a word. Press the first suggested word/punctuation and continue until you are done).
Hey, I am a beautiful person. I have a cold, and I will be a good idea to have a date. In the meantime, I am a beautiful person.
Yeah. I forgot to mention the fact that the company is looking for a few days ago. I was like a good idea.